1/20/08

First step!!

Some of my suppliers trust me and seek for doing more business with me. I'm proud to hear that!
This time it's getting more serious, one of them is trying to start web marketing activities and I'll support him for his first steps... It could be my first consulting services offered (but for free).
He's trying to create a website to display and sell his products...Essentially books. We started a discussion about it and I gave him some advices; he seamed to be interested about my ideas and asked for an appointment to make a clear vision.

Details:
The company activity: Books edition and print marketing material.
It's about a small company with a stable small client’s portfolio.
Staff: 4 graphic designers.

I'm going to prepare a web marketing plan for this company to develop their turnover through Internet.
Constraints: very limited budget, restraint product range, not web strategy yet!!

No comments: