1/17/08

Diamond in the dust

We were looking for promotional gifts (caps) and from word of mouth information we find a very interesting company. They have good quality and a large range of caps...
They supply us with caps for less then 5 dinars unit! When I went to check the quality of a sample they prepared for me I was amazed with : first the building that looks like a high-tech industrial company with a power gate very smart colors and clean place... Then the variety of caps and brands, printed t-shirts and so on...
I couldn't realize the guy telling me he's exporting so and so, the production capabilities, the accounts he's holding...
When I was back to my office I checked their website and ... SURPRISE... it has a customer space with login, a nice graphic design and a kind of "build your own cap" utility called customize your cup...
Every thing works perfectly.

Today I wanted to play with they caps on the Internet and guess what??? They don't have any track on google.com nor yahoo.com they just have the name and address of the company listed on the web!!!
I'm almost sure this guy spends thousands of Euros traveling from trade show to trade show to get international deals and I was thinking : WOW!! How much can an eMarketing strategy bring to this guy? Imagine a good revision of the website to enable merchant tools on it, a B to B emailing champaign with a strong follow up, some banners positioned in some sporting websites with some promotions (B to C)... All those actions will cost less then 10,000 dinars and could generate thousands of Euros additional Turnover!!

This guy should know that web marketing is worth to invest in Tunisia because the Internet Culture is coming sooner or later...

What if I offer him a web marketing services to promote his company through the web? It could be considered as an outsourcing of the web marketing department!!


Ok! now I have to go to bad I'll get the contract in my dreams at least :)

No comments: