2/21/10

My first eMarketing experience

Finally I decided to start doing something related to eMarketing.
A freind of mine started few years ago a business selling software in Tunisia.
His business didn't reach a good level of activity, and he noticed that promotions and marketing event boost the activity from time to time. But it is too expensive to keep advertising only with open days and news and press ads.
I suggested social media "facebook" advertisement and he was interested and very motivated, so I suggested google sponsored links and he was even more interested.
We ended up with SEO works and site improvement proposal.
Last week we just started a new campaign with almost the same offer.
My dream is to run a web marketing company and try to invent some new advertisement on the web to make it more integrated in the Tunisians life.

No comments: