2/10/08

Promoting eCommerce in Tunisia

It's been a while with no entry... job, job, job... Yes my job and some nice people can take me away from my PC for weeks :)

One of the best Web Marketing ideas in Tunisia, Mezed.com is a web bidding place for Tunisians.
Its our eBay 100% Tunisian (I think so)...
The way they are promoting they services is classic (newspaper ads) but seams to be very interesting for the Tunisian Market.
I suggest any web marketer in Tunisia to consolidate they marketing strategy with a traditional marketing support such us newspaper and magazines until the Tunisian consumer starts trusting the web.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If you ever wondered what things make an ecommerce successful, I can tell you that trust is probably one of the most important. Even if your products are the best ones in the market nobody will give them a try if they don't feel confident with your business.

Add your ecommerce to Trust-index and let people from all over the world rate it and share their good experiences with others. Start building your confidence now, it will pay off tomorrow!